The most prominent reforms related to improving the business environment in Saudi Arabia
- Customs clearance in Saudi ports within 24 hours, through the unified electronic platform "Fasah".
- Licensing for commercial activities to operate 24 hours.
- 60 minutes to complete the procedures of transferring the real estate ownership.
- Reducing the total requirements for investment licenses by 54% in accordance with international best practices.
- Issuing a resolution not to obligate private sector establishments to have the official stamp, and to suffice with the approval of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Issuing a resolution not to impose any fees or financial compensation without studying the economic and social impacts.
- Unifying the reference of the unified service centers to be under the supervision of one government entity.
- Issuing the royal order to translate the laws and regulations related to the business environment into English.
- Issuing the approval to publish commercial rulings issued by the Supreme Court on the Ministry of Justice website.
- Issuing the approval to amend the time frame for updating the electricity tariff rates prior to their application; to be at least 30 days after the date of its announcement.
- Launching the Private Sector Feedback Platform, which aims to be a link between investors and government entities, and to study and analyze challenges and proposals.
- Cancel the requirement to obtain a work visa approved by the cultural attachés for health practitioners, and to be only satisfied with "Mumaris plus" classification system of Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.