The most important reforms related to facilitating and automating procedures
- Clear containers within 24 hours at the Saudi Ports, via (Fasah) unified e-platform.
- Reducing the number of the restricted chemicals substances from (131) to (25), in the first list of the regulations for importing chemical substances.
- Business process re-engineering, and reducing 54% of the licensing requirements, in accordance with the best international practices.
- Implementing a fines law on electrical service providers in cases of outages or delay in service delivery.
- Complete the electronic link between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Justice to issue and certify PoAs "power of attorney" electronically.
- Transferring real estate property within 60 minutes.
- Launching “BARQ” service to enable the business sector to receive electricity service faster, within just two steps.
- The most important reforms aimed at enhancing women's participation in the economic development