The most prominent reforms related to enhancing women's participation in economic development in Saudi Arabia
- Standardizing the procedures for obtaining a passport, and allowing women to travel without restrictions.
- Gender equality in access to financing services.
- The husband and the wife have the right to receive the Family Register Card from the Civil Affairs.
- Prevent dismissing working pregnant women.
- Issuing the approval of the amendments to the provisions of the scholarship and training regulation to empower women.
- Ensure paying salaries during maternity leave.
- Gender equality in retirement age.
- Preventing gender discrimination in wages and jobs.
- Enabling women to establish and practice business without obtaining male guardian approval.