In this Statute, the following words shall have the meanings assigned thereto:
- NCC: National Competitiveness Center.
- Statute: Statute of the National Competitiveness Center.
- Competitiveness: The State’s ability to optimally utilize its resources, policies, and institutions for raising the efficiency and quality of services provided to individuals and businesses in order to contribute to sustainable development and to improve the State’s competitive ranking.
- Board: NCC’s board of directors.
- Chairman: Board’s chairman.
- Executive Director: NCC’s executive director.